Raleigh NC Workers’ Comp FAQs
Raleigh workers’ compensation attorneys Scudder Seguin, PLLC have over thirty years of combined experience practicing law. In that time, we have noticed that certain questions and concerns tend to come frequently. For your convenience, we have compiled some of our most frequently asked questions, along with their answers, below.
To learn the answers, simply click on the questions. We will be updating this page regularly, so check back from time to time. This page will only cover basic information; it should not be taken as legal advice about a specific case. To discuss your circumstances with a qualified Raleigh workers’ compensation attorney, contact our offices at (919) 851-3311.
- Can I Sue As Well As Collect Workers Comp
- Do I Need A Workers Compensation Attorney To Help Me File A Claim
- How Long Do I Have To File A Workers Compensation Claim
- How Soon Should I Return to Work After Filing Workers’ Compensation?
- If A Person Suffers A Fatal Workplace Accident Can His Dependents Receive Compensation
- My Doctor Says I Can Return To Light Duty But That Means Less Pay Can I Get Compensation
- What Do I Do If My Employer Does Not Have Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
- What Is Covered By Workers Compensation
- What Is Not Covered By Workers’ Compensation?
- Who Is Required to Provide Workers’ Compensation in North Carolina?